Impact hour is a 1 hour introductory fitness class coached by Doctor’s of Physical Therapy. The class will cover the fundamentals of weightlifting, cardio interval training, and mobility exercises all while prioritizing proper form and technique.
This class might be for you if:
- You are looking to bridge the gap between rehabilitation and fitness
- Suffer from aches and pains and want to strengthen your body to better perform your daily tasks
- If you have been told from your health care provider that you need “diet and exercise” but don’t know where to start
- Are post-menopausal suffering from osteoporosis and looking for proper tools to overcome it
- Believe that exercise is important and will improve your quality and quantity of life but don’t want to go about it by yourself